Thursday, May 15, 2008

im back...


hmm.. it's been 8 months since i last came into here but guess there is no1 i cud tell how i am feeling except u broken inside.. n rite now i just dun even know where to begin... n where to end... but i still got to let everything out over here...


firstly.. it's been a long 8months 4 mi n many things happen as time passes like the day is getting shorter n shorter... if u think i have made man friends... r u blind or what huh..?!!! i am losing each 1 of them as days passes n people changes...


i do not mix wit my secondary sch friends anymore cause most of the guys r in NS already n the girls r mostly busy wit work or sch... n also 4 my ite friends...? i lost most of their contacts.. the only people i contact now is people from esp n my good friend evilgothic.. i came in here just to let someone who really wanted to read my blog know how am i feeling currently...


hmm... its been almost one mouth now that i have known you.. n honestly... your one hell of a person man... the first time we chat deep inside i had this feeling that we going to get on really well n i guess we did but yet that feeling just hunt me whenever i fell into a deep stare... cause the way i see to it... i just feel sad... reading your blog everyday just give me sleepless nights...


firstly.. its because i want to get to know you better but i just don't seem to get any closer to even know more about you... it's like every two steps i try to know something new about you.. i fall two steps down.. maybe you cannot see it but thats how i feel...


secondly... guess you just knew me 4 almost one month n yeah you do not know much about me but i am a person who treasure n cherish all my friends new or old but your a small group of them who i keep close to my heart cause to mi you guys are special n you guys always make my day..


lastly... you always would ask me if i am angry at you for not calling mi or sleeping in the phone while talking... well honestly... i am not angry or mad at u cause who am i to you to get mad or angry at you... i am just a stranger who does not know who is he to you... i don't even know the meaning of friendship now... you showed that to mi...


ohh... n please do not say that you would call me back later when you never once did... i feel like i am being fooled around n it's alright with mi... i don't mind but it hurts when i read your blog and i find out the reason you never call mi back...


for your info... you wrote at your blog that you promise that you would be there for me when i need someone but where are you now huh...!!!! it's alright i understand you are busy...


if you want to know what i wished right now.. i wished that you were here right beside me so i could hug you tight n cry my feelings out cause if i scribble everything down here... my poor broken inside would not rest...


but the only wish that would come true is mi slashing my wrist n just let it bleed till the last drip of my blood... just feel like starting my emo days one last time where hatred n revange is my cap of tea... n people will hate mi for who i have become...


i am stopping here for now as my fingers are asking mi for mercy so hope you get to read what i want to tell you all this while n how i feel... n i just want to say if whatever happens after this... you will always be someone i would not forget n it's nice knowing someone like you....



p.s a dream of going to the land of no memories cause i feel better off there..


danzuko aka bleeding RoMEo bleedintearsnsorrow

No comments: