Saturday, May 17, 2008

my satdae

O.M.G...!!!!!! 2dae the band at esp was cool or what..??!!! they are called urban something2... their songs rock man...!!!!!!!! ya i headed to esp 2day just to make myself feel better but how much i head bang n dance i still cannot 4get what happen n what someone said 2day...


i tot i saw someone who i never expect to see over there but hope its not the right person cause she sat at where she say she would always sit n she was looking at me like she knows me or running away from me...


oh ya nad's baseball cap fell into the sea just now and everyone was so shock.. then member cry la say...sad.. hmm.. we headed home very late today and shawn ask me to go china town to drink with him just now but i was so tempted but at the same time confused.. cause i just wanted to drink.. get hit by a 8 wheeler n lose my memory 4 good... but i tot of the people who cares for me esp my beloved mummy...


i waited for the fucking MRT bercinta say.. n as i was feeling very hot... my anger started to build.. in the train i met my ite classmate and we talked about hows life and etc... took some puff on the way to the interchange and reached home tired n here i am blogging... hee...


by the way.. this morning i reached home around 10 plus slept for about 30minutes plus then woke up by a call... guess evilgothic and i had a heart to heart talk about our past n life now... we are going through the same but i still have my mummy.. and i feel sad when i think about what happen in the past between my mummy n me... tears can just roll down my cheek when i was thinking about it...


guess evilgothic ask me a question which i have no answer to it yet n if i had it would be.. my late grandma n my late godfather.. but they are not around anymore.. n if i had the chance to meet anything i waited long to meet now it would be my happiness... cause i lost it very long already n only my mummy knows that the smile on my face is not the antonio who she brought up with this two precious hands of hers..


i wish my dad could just read what i am going to say cause i really2 miss him so mush n wish things had not turn out this way cause i miss the feeling of a dad's love.. the nights where he would come up to me when i am sleeping n just kiss me on my forehead... =') * i am just crying writing this...* a song i need to listen is - heaven september 11.. listen to it its for people who does not have a dad anymore..


lastly before i want to emo all night:
heres something i want to tell someone... i am sorry if i have hurt you in any way n im sorry if i am not the perfect friend you expect me to be... i am just labelled a fucking loser to you now i guess... if your writing about me... i do miss you soo much that i saw someone who looks exactly like u just now.. and if you think i am irritating to you then just tell me cause i do not want to be a burden to you... i wish that things can be like before but guess the scares just reminds me of my mistakes i have done towards you... hope you would forget me for all my faults but i think you would not after what happen... guess i am better off gone without a trace cause you would not even bother at all i understand.. =) i am leaving soon i guess cause you say you feel that someones going to leave you for good... that person is me... since your the only one reading this.. i have a sickness that the doctor say if i am not lucky enough.. i only have two years to live but 1 year has pass for me and i just want to cherish every moment i have... i know i would not believe a single word i say but its okay.. everything happens for a reason... i just want to say again a million sorry n i miss you alot... hope to talk to you again... you take care n study hard.. good luck n all the best for your up coming exams...


p.s i just lost a special someone who would always be kept in my heart n memories..



danzuko aka bleedinRoMEo bleedintearsnsorrow

No comments: