Sunday, May 18, 2008


greetings my one n only broken inside guess this past few days you have been busy listening to what am i going through and how am i feeling huh..?



well 2day i have not even taken anything to eat yet and i am feeling quite weak but it's okay cause i have no mood to eat at all and i just sat in my room the whole day listening to music and reading someone's blog over n over again cause i just cannot think where did i go wrong till this could turn out the way it is now...



anyway... i just want to make it short and sweet my broken inside that you would not be hearing all my problems n i guess my feelings is just fading away slowly cause evilgortic n i have plan to leave singapore and head to somewhere else this tuesday for quite a long time n i do not know when i am returning but i got a feeling we are heading to pulau ubin first and this time i am serious i am going my dear friend i am not lying n i wish i was cause i cannot bear to leave without a good bye from you personally but i guess that wish will never come true..



now the only wish i could have is never to return cause i want to leave everything behind but i just need my mummy blessing first cause if anything happens to me and i did not make it home... i am glad i receive my mummy's blessing... just do not want to tell her where i am heading maybe just say i am going to stay at a friends home 4 quite awhile...



to a special someone hope your reading this cause guess you would now be happy i am leaving so you could be happy again cause thats what you want right ..?? well i am leaving now just for your sake cause i do not know how to make it up to you after what's happening now and make you talk to me just for one last time a second will mean more then enough for me...




well i just hope you would do well in your O level examination and i also wish i could help you with your art but things have change so quickly that i did not know where it started going wrong.. you just take good care of yourself n i will always remember in life i was blessed to meet someone so special like you but i just let that chance slip away like throwing a million dollar into the drain... i am going to miss you so much that no1 can ever replace you i swear... this might be my last post so i am ending here now...




p.s i am leaving with tears in my eyes and the only thing i can ever bring along with mi is the memories of you and it would be a memory kept close to my heart..=')




danzuko aka bleedinRoMEo bleedintearsnsorrow

No comments: