Sunday, May 18, 2008

k.. i fell asleep only about 10 a.m this morning n
i just woke up about 4 plus just now... read someone's
blog n its so meaningful.. wonder how your english kind
of better then mine when it comes to all this...



by the way my hand phone is broken inside too now
after what happen to it last night.. do not ask what happen
cause it was a suicide tragedy... i just sat up all night at the
corner of my room n just throught about all my past n it
just made me feel fucked up...



i guess someone has totally forgotten about me already
gone just like that without a simple good bye or any
thing... haix.. this is life.. friends comes n go but the once
that stays r the once that glows...



where have you gone to..?? i really need you here now
but guess you would not even want to have anything
to with dan zuko already right..?? u say i just do not
understand you.. but guess i did now but isn't it too
late to realise now..? i can never turn back the time
but i hope that i can make things turn out better
in the future but is time running out for me very soon..?
i believe everyone has a second chance but your not
someone who would do that i see..



i am just too scared to call or even face you now cause
you make me feel i am a past that has to be killed so you
can be happy again... like a burden to you.. just tell mi if i
am cause i do not want to bother your life if i am.. i just
do not know what i want to do now but guess go back to
the path i once walked alone where i have no feelings...



oh god...
please open the heart of the person
i really need by my side right now...
i am just walking this lonely street
yet dying with every step i take as
the air around is just stopping my
heart from beating n letting mi
reach to the end of the road where
mr bright side always waits for



oh god...
the only one who is walking with mi
now is my shadow.. it's not enough
cause its just dying along with me..
send mi my guardian angel to give
mi the strength to reach to the other
side cause i want to be always there
for that someone like i always say to..



p.s hope you would just call or msg me soon...



danzuko aka bleedinRoMEo bleedintearsnsorrow

No comments: