Saturday, May 24, 2008

bleeding romeo




haha hey there my one and only broken inside... yeah i know its been 5 days i have not turn to you as i was not around and even if i did i was really2 sick like i am right now... and yup the doctor say the torn which pierce through my left leg was very serious cause it might infect the other part of my body...



i am going to the hospital 4 a check up and dress up to see if its getting better or worse but hopefully its going to get better ya.. cause i miss my friends so much including u whoever...



anyways... i am just making it short here cause i need a lot of rest and i cannot walk a lot.. and this time i am posting cause this post is to some1 out there how i am just to sad, curious, and i do not even know what the fuck i want to say...



dear whoever...

can i just ask u a simple question..? where in the blue hell did i go wrong or did wrong to you till you just made me feel i do not exist in this world where i was once a friend of yours...?



why do you just have to go m.i.a without a single word huh..? is this a game you would love playing..? if you think your playing games with me then just 4get about it sugar cause its just a waste of both our time..



and by the way... if you think i am just joking around.. well.. i tot about what you say about friends do not leave friends 4 good but whats the use of me being around when your just not even treating me like a friend like you did once.. wheres the you i know once huh..?! do not tell me you have changed cause deep inside you are who you are still i believe tat...



seriously i did not want to leave after what u said but i promised my friend that i would follow follow him but guess i still got to return after what happened to my leg...



well what more can i say anymore just let mother nature take its cause... just hope you would read this whoever and i know you would not msg or call me ever again as you have new friends the old once you just 4get..



p.s : sorry cuzzie n friends i cannot make it to the esplanade today as you know whats my condition.. i know u guys want me down badly but i promise i would be down when i am 100 percent...



danzuko aka bleedinRoMEo bleedintearsnsorrow

1 comment:

thaqifah said...

uhm. hi. i know imma stanger but ive been reading ur blog quiet a few times now. and i hope u dont find as if im like kaypo-ing but i wanna tell u that. everything will get normal, maybe nt 100% but it will. =D and do take care! =D